Good Times-n-Tan Lines - 214 Butler Ave
Modern Villa – just a few steps to the Ocean and 5-blocks to the Village, one block to the beach- *Ask Host About Pet Fee*
This modern home is only a few steps to the ocean, golf and five blocks to the popular village/pier area and is a no frills, budget friendly family option. The Village features an abundance of shops, restaurants, bars, recreational area of Neptune Park, and fishing at the pier. This home is located in one of the quietest more upscale neighborhoods on St Simons making this house an ideal place for a family or a small group of responsible adults.
Upon entering through the double antique doors, the living room/dining room features a large living room with a 21’ cathedral ceilings with sky lights, glass walls and a masonry fireplace. A former architect’s personal home, this property is a statement in style. The kitchen is fully equipped and overlooks the in ground pool. Mexican pavers are throughout the living space, kitchen and hall. Master is on the main level with access to the pool side courtyard. There are two additional bedrooms and hall bath towards the back of the house. Upstairs in the loft area is a sitting room, with two additional bedrooms that share a bathroom. The outdoor pool and courtyard is surrounding by a garden wall. Pool may be heated upon payment of pool heat fee.
Whether a romantic getaway or a family gathering, Modern-Courtyard Villa at 214 Butler is an excellent choice. 214 Butler is not a party house. Occupancy maximums will be enforced and events may not be hosted at this location.
Why stay in the Village?
Located on the south end of the Island, St. Simons' Pier Village district serves as a popular destination for shopping, dining and gathering on the pier and nearby lighthouse, playground and picnic areas. Overlooking the ocean and Jekyll Island across the way, you'll find the St. Simons Lighthouse and Museum, Neptune Park with its oceanside pool and facilities, playground, miniature golf course, and an oak shaded picnic area, fishing pier, public library and theatre.
After dinner, a popular activity is strolling through the village, browsing through the boutique shops and eating ice cream. There are a number of local bakeries and sweet shops in the Pier Village that will tempt your taste buds.
Dolphins can be spotted playing in the ocean during the warmer months and Whale watching season is December thru March.
Guest have access to the entire home. Parking is conveniently located at the front and side of the house able to hold multiple vehicles.
Interactions with Guests:
Our team at Lighthouse will provide you with self check in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached by phone or text.
A short walk or bike ride to the Village
Included with each stay:
Starter supply of products to include:
Hotel quality soaps and shampoo products
Dish and laundry detergents
Towels and Linens
Basic cooking and kitchenware
RESERVATION PROCESS: Your reservation is not confirmed until you return the rental agreement. This document will be sent to you via email within a few hours of making your reservation. You need to review and electronically fill out, sign, and submit the agreement within 48 hours. Once returned, we will send you a reservation confirmation via email.
Our rental agreement, among other things, requires the following:
- 12 people is the maximum number of guests permitted in the property.
- No reservations will be made to students or singles under the age of twenty-five (25).
- One (1) parent is required for every four (4) singles under the age of twenty-five. Parents must accompany their children under the age of twenty-five (25) at all times and be present at the time of check-in. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
- Underage drinking and/or partying are not allowed in any of the rental units. Non-compliance of these rules and regulations will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all payments made.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will result in immediate eviction.
- Quiet time for all properties is 10:00 P.M. until 7:00 A.M., in conjunction with Glynn County, Georgia, ordinances. Please be considerate of your neighbors. Radios, stereos, and all other musical or entertainment devices will be played in compliance with the decibel level. The decibel levels cannot exceed fifty (50) decibels between the hours of 10:00 P.M. and 7:00 A.M. outdoors. Music played inside may not be heard outside of the property with the doors and windows closed. At 10:00 P.M., all guests not staying at the Property need to depart from the premises.
- Events may not be held at the Property without expression permission of the Owner.
Smoking Not Allowed
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
Rooms DetailsFloor Plan