Harbour Oaks, Unit 213
- The Master Suite features a king bed, en suite bath with walk-in shower and new flat screen TV with cable.
- A second bedroom features a queen bed and is decorated in a coastal palm motif.
- A third bedroom is configured to sleep up 4 in 3 separate beds - a bunk bed with a full bed on the bottom and twin on the top as well as a trundle bed under the full bed. It’s perfect for the kids, but the décor is neutral so guests of any age will be at home here.
- The sun room area is a very relaxing space with a daybed by large corner windows overlooking greenspace.
- Our favorite spot is our tranquil back patio and sitting area, perfect for breakfast or an evening beverage and conversation by the pond.
Harbour Oaks is known for its LOCATION! Visitors to St Simons want to be near the Pier, Village, Lighthouse, and of course the beach. Harbour Oaks gives you that great location, but in a setting that is peaceful and serene. We are next to Mallery Park and less than half a mile to the beach and Village – St Simons’ social center. This area hosts many of the island’s restaurants and shops, has the fishing/crabbing pier, a huge oceanfront park, Splash Zone, mini golf, and of course the St Simons lighthouse. It’s close enough to walk, which we always enjoy.
Other exclusive Harbour Oaks amenities include tennis courts, a beautiful pool and fitness center which are available for residents and guests.
We invite you to come and enjoy “Sweet T”!
Tom and Cassie
For coffee lovers among us, we have a Keurig machine for your use, or try our local coffee shop - Palm Coast Coffee. And of course St Simons has a Starbucks!
Enhanced Cleaning Practices
Smoking Not Allowed
Single Level Home
Satellite or Cable
Rooms DetailsVirtual Tour