Frequently Asked Questions
- Are dogs allowed on the beach?
- Yes with restrictions:
- Dogs are prohibited on the beach from the Saturday before Memorial Day through Labor Day between the hours of 9:00 am and 6:00 pm, except between Beach Access Points 1-6.
- During allowable times and in non-summer months, dogs are allowed on any portion of the beach but must be within close proximity and under the immediate control of the owner/handler.
- Are dogs allowed on the Pier?
- Dogs are permitted on the Pier provided that they are leashed at all times.